Sorry, nothing in cart.
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons
- Mizuno JPX 919 Forged irons feature a new club face to create their fastest-ever forged clubs in terms of ball speed.
- The reverse-milled face is machined from the sole up, creating a larger area of the thinnest face areas for consistently faster ball speeds all over.
- These clubs are forged from 1025 carbon steel for the best feel around, made with the Grain Flow Forged HD process for proper feedback.
- A trace amount of Boron makes these clubs stronger and allows for greater design possibilities while maintaining that signature feel.
- The new Stability Frame design is open in the heel portion to fine-tune sound and vibration while enhancing stability and launch.
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl brush finish lasts longer and looks softer in the sun.
- JPX 919 Forged irons are ideal for a large array of golfers with balanced performance and something for everything: speed, distance, forgiveness, stability, feel, and feedback in a more refined profile.