Sorry, nothing in cart.
Ping G410 Plus Driver
PING Men’s G410 Plus Driver
- The PING G410 driver is the first sliding weight driver from PING, built for speed, distance, and customizable performance.
- A movable 16-gram tungsten weight slides around the skirt of the clubhead to three different positions: neutral in the middle, fade closer to the toe, and draw closer to the heel.
- Internal Dragonfly Technology redistribute weight saved from the incredibly thin crown to optimize the center of gravity low and back for more distance and forgiveness.
- The forged face delivers more ball speed across the entire face through a unique process that makes the material stronger, thinner, and hotter for maximum flexibility.
- An eight-lobe trajectory tuning hosel lets you adjust the lie +/-1.5° as well as choose neutral or flatter lie angles for truly personalized performance.
- More efficient turbulators and an aerodynamic crown allow for an improved swing with enhanced speed without having to swing harder.
- The PING G410 driver is ideal for all golfers with its ability to create speed and distance with custom performance for any swing with adjustable CG weighting.