Sorry, nothing in cart.
Ping Mens i210 Irons
- The new PING i210 irons are the newest evolution in a line of players irons with clean, compact looks and maximum playability.
- The elastomer insert is now 30% larger and 50% softer, providing more face contact for a softer, muted feel at impact while transferring more energy to the golf ball.
- Refined leading edges and sole profiles offer incredible interaction through the turf for more precise distance and workability with more shot-making consistency.
- A progressive structural design creates hotter, more forgiving long irons with precise feel and control in the mid and short irons.
- Precision machining on the face and grooves make the club face perfectly flat for precise distance.
- PING’s Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish repels water for more consistency shots from rough and wet grass while resisting scratches and wear.
- Grooves in the pitching wedge and utility wedge are closer together for added friction to improve spin and distance control.
- PING i210 irons are ideal for competition-focused golfers with a clean appearance and focus on precision, control, and workability.
- Larger, softer activated elastomer insert
- Refined leading edge and sole profile
- Progressive structural design and offset from long to mid and short irons
- CNC-machined face and grooves
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish