Sorry, nothing in cart.
TaylorMade P760 Irons
TaylorMade Men’s P760 Irons
- The new TaylorMade P760 irons are designed to bring all the speed and distance benefits of SpeedFoam Technology to a more compact players iron that does not compromise on sound and feel.
- Progressive performance uses two different constructions in long and short irons as well as progressive shaping as you move through the set.
- 3-7 irons feature a hollow body construction with a forged 1025 carbon steel body for soft feel, a lighter SUS630 face insert with Inverted Cone Technology for added speed and accuracy, then they are filled with SpeedFoam.
- The 8 iron through the wedges are forged from one piece of steel for exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making for your short game.
- SpeedFoam allows for a thinner club face with more support to generate faster speed and consistent performance in long and mid irons.
- Head size, offset, and lofts are engineered for precise shot-making to meet the demands of better golfers.
- A redesigned sole geometry now features a chamfered leading edge for improved turf interaction and a more square look at address.
- TaylorMade P760 irons are ideal for better golfers who want workability and are less concerned with distance. For golfers that want something that adds forgiveness without compromising on looks, feels, and workability, P760 is for them.