Sorry, nothing in cart.
Callaway Men’s Apex 19 Hybrid
- With the 2019 Apex 19 hybrid, Callaway brings their revolutionary Jailbreak Technology to a players’ hybrid.
- Jailbreak Technology uses two internal bars to connect the crown and sole, stiffening the body to promote faster ball speed and distance all across the face.
- Apex 19 hybrids are designed with a neutral bias for controlled ball flight and workability as well as maintaining the spin characteristics of a long iron.
- The compact Apex shape and classic dark PVD finish give this golf club a sleek look and features a premium Temper Catalyst shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip.
- Callaway Apex 19 hybrids are designed for better golfers who want the spin, control, and workability of a long iron with the speed and distance of an easier-to-hit hybrid.
Callaway Men’s Apex Pro 19 Irons
- Callaway Apex Pro 19 irons create a completely new category: forged Tour performance irons with advanced distance technology.
- Progressive shaping and a new platinum chrome finish top off a truly eye-catching design.
- The Apex Pro 19 irons are ideal for the better golfer who wants all the benefits of Tour-level design without sacrificing speed or distance.
Call for Price
Callaway Men’s Big Bertha 19 Irons
- Callaway’s Big Bertha is one of the most iconic names in golf and the 2019 irons continue to push the boundaries of innovation.
- The all-new Suspended Energy Core provides a new engine for incredible sound and feel, long and consistent distance, and easy launch.
- A Metal Injection Molded tungsten floating weight is suspended in Callaway’s urethane microsphere material creates a deeper center of gravity.
- This generates higher launch while allowing for a thinner, faster, Face Cup construction.
- 360 Face Cup technology uses a flexible rim around the face that flexes and releases at impact for increased ball speed.
- Big Bertha 19 irons feature a Smoked PVD finish for a sleek look that inspires confidence at address.
- With it’s combination of distance, forgiveness, and easy launch, these irons are a great game improvement option and are ideal for anyone looking to add distance and make the game easier.
Callaway Men’s Epic Flash Driver
- Callaway’s 2019 Epic Flash driver combines the new Flash Face Technology with their signature Jailbreak Technology to generate more ball speed and distance.
- A new, lighter triaxial carbon crown is made with a material called T2C which features a tighter weave, allowing weight to be distributed in the head to boost forgiveness and MOI on off-center hits.
- Adjustable perimeter weighting lets you control ball flight with a sliding 16-gram weight to allow you to hit straighter shots or create draw/fade bias.
- The Callaway Epic Flash driver is ideal for golfers of all abilities with its combination of distance, speed, stability, and forgiveness and well as customizable weighting for those who want it.
Callaway Men’s Epic Flash Fairway
- Callaway’s 2019 Epic Flash Fairways provide revolutionary ball speed performance in a package that features all of their latest metalwood innovations.
- The redesigned OptiFit hosel is shorter and lighter, allowing weight to be moved to help reposition the center of gravity for easy launch and high, long-carrying ball flight.
- The Callaway Epic Flash Fairway Woods are ideal for golfers of every level and swing speed with ball speed, distance, and easy launch that every golfer can benefit from.
Callaway Men’s Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver
- Callaway’s 2019 Epic Flash Sub Zero driver combines the new Flash Face Technology with their signature Jailbreak Technology to generate more ball speed and distance in low spin head design.
- The advanced head design and internal weighting of the Sub Zero driver create a rare combination of high MOI and low spin for distance and forgiveness for better golfers.
- Adjustable perimeter weighting is available for the first time in a Sub Zero driver model, allowing you to control ball flight with a sliding 12-gram weight so you can hit straighter shots or create draw/fade bias.
- The Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero driver is considered a players’ driver, lowering spin for golfers with higher swing speeds without losing distance or forgiveness.
Callaway Men’s Epic Forged Irons
- Forged from 1025 carbon steel, Callaway Epic Forged irons provide pure feel and sound with exceptional turf interaction.
- Patented urethane microspheres absorb vibration without slowing down the face for even better feel at impact.
- Callaway’s Suspended Tungsten Core is included for the first time in a forged iron, suspending the tungsten weight using urethane microspheres to precisely place the center of gravity.
- The signature 360 Face Cup uses a shallow, flexible rim around the face that flexes and releases at impact for incredibly fast ball speed.
- New Variable Face Thickness pattern in the long and mid irons promotes consistent ball speed and spin.
- Stock Shaft: Aerotech Steelfiber FC Steel (70 grams Senior flex, 80 grams Regular flex, 90 grams Stiff flex), Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver Graphite (50 grams Senior flex, 60 grams Regular and Stiff flex)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Silver
Callaway Men’s MD5 Jaws Tour Grey Wedge
- New Jaws groove design uses an extremely sharp edge radius to generate more spin and precise control
- Signature Groove-in-Groove Technology features micro-positive surface texture with radius grooves raised off the face for more grip and maximum spin
- Four sole grinds to fit every type of swing and turf: C-Grind, S-Grind, W-Grind, and X-Grind
- Updated C-Grind with reduced bounce, a wider middle section, and more heel relief
- Soft carbon steel construction, precise CG locations, and crisp turf interaction delivers a satisfying feel
- Optimized head shape progression with traditional-shaped higher-lofted wedges to more compact player-preferred shapes in the lower-lofted wedges to better fit your iron set
- Stock shaft: True Temper Tour Issue 115 steel, Project X Catalyst 80 graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin UTX