Sorry, nothing in cart.
- PING introduces the Glide Forged wedges, a new design that is classic and pure for incredible feel.
- Glide Forged wedges are forged from 8620 carbon steel to deliver unprecedented soft feel while including a semi-concealed tungsten toe weight to boost forgiveness.
- The compact shape is Tour-inspired for expert level shot-making control and versatility like when you need to open the face with a low leading edge.
- Wheel-cut grooves and a CNC-machined club face deliver lower launch and higher spin as the grooves grab the ball to prevent it from sliding up the face.
- The grind plays between a thin sole and standard sole with a more rounded leading edge, more heel-toe camber, and 2° less bounce than the standard sole for optimal turf interaction on all types of wedge shots.
- A gooseneck tapered hosel aids in a smooth transition through grass and sand while providing a captured look down by the ball.
- Ping’s Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish repels water for more consistency shots from rough and wet grass while resisting scratches and wear.
- TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe wedges are designed to get the best performance on shots around the green.
- ZTP-17 grooves feature steeper sidewalls, machined for maximum spin.
- The expanded toe area along with full-face scoring lines deliver spin all across the club face
- The high bounce leading edge with a concave sole grind provides the versatility you need around the green and from tight lies.
- Three cavities in the back of the sole balances out the weight added to the top of the club.
- TaylorMade Hi-Toe wedges are ideal for golfers who want to get creative around the greens with their shot-making skills.
TaylorMade Milled Grind Chrome Wedges
Design Precision, On-Course Performance
In creating its new Milled Grind wedge line, TaylorMade relied heavily on feedback from its deep and talented stable of touring professionals. One of the primary goals was to deliver consistency in every wedge in terms of its shaping, sole grind, and edges. To accomplish that, each wedge is individually milled using specialized machinery to ensure the highest quality. From a performance standpoint, new ZTP-17 grooves are creating maximum spin, and the steeper sidewalls of the grooves, along with a strategically placed CG position, are keeping spin rates high while reducing launch angles to give players ultimate control. Making the CG placement possible is a deeper bore design, as 10 grams of weight was saved, making the center of gravity adjustment possible. Milled Grind wedges also have been constructed using soft 8620 Carbon Steel to provide players with exceptional feel on full shots and shots played from around the green. Additionally, three different grinds are being offered to meet the needs of all golfers. Low-bounce (LB) models have been designed for players with shallow angles of attack and to excel from firmer turf and sand conditions, while high bounce (HB) models will be a great option for players with steeper angles of attack and when playing at courses with softer turf and sand. Standard bounce (SB) models, meanwhile, will fit golfers with more neutral swings and work well from most turf and sand conditions. TaylorMade Milled Grind wedges come in lofts ranging from 50-60 degrees and with a Satin Nickel Chrome finish. The stock shaft is the True Temper Dynamic Gold, and the stock grip is the Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360.
- Titleist SM7 wedges take the previous model’s performance to another level for 2018.
- The progressive center of gravity has been even better aligned with the impact point based on loft to create better feel and control.
- Six sole grinds are designed to fit every type of swing, turf condition, and shot-making style.
- The all-new D Grind is called the “player’s high bounce” design, combining the shape of the M with more effective bounce.
- Every groove on every wedge is closely inspected to meet Titleist’s strict tolerances.
- SM7 wedges are ideal for every golfer thanks to 23 combinations of loft, grind, and bounce to fit every type of swing and course condition.