Callaway Men's Rogue ST Max LS Driver
Rogue ST Max LS is a high MOI head built for lower spin along with a stronger trajectory. Players can expect to see a more neutral ball flight, more workability, and lower spin characteristics compared to the Rogue ST MAX. It’s a great option for many mid-to-low handicap players.
INCREASED SPEED, STABILITY & HIGH MOI FROM ALL-NEW TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE
The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 23 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- Loft: 9°, 10.5°
- Length: 45.75"
- Lie: 57°
- Head Size: 460cc
- Swing Weight: D3/D4/D5
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue Graphite, Mitsubishi Tensei AV White Graphite
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360, 50 grams
- Gender: Men's
- Type: Drivers
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge places up to 23 grams of weight low and deep in the club head for more speed on off-center hits and increased forgiveness
- Jailbreak Speed Frame offers stability in all directions with a speed-tuned construction for more speed all across the club face
- A.I.-designed club face optimizes launch and spin with less spin for greater forgiveness in this new formula
- Titanium unibody construction provides stability with a lower center of gravity
- Triaxial carbon crown and sole saves weight that is redistributed for more forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias
- Opti-Fit hosel gives you more control over launch and trajectory with added adjustability
- Stock shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue Graphite, Mitsubishi Tensei AV White Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360, 50 grams
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool