PING Men's G430 SFT Driver
Call For Price!
If you have a right-miss tendency off the tee (RH golfers), a CG-shifting backweight that’s moveable into Draw and Draw+ settings provides up to 20 yards of right-to-left shot. correction to steer drives back into the fairway. Advanced acoustics provide a more pleasing impact experience. Available in a 10.5° loft.
Optimized T9S+ Forged Face
A shallower, variable-thickness face and the transition design create more deflection to generate faster ball speed for our biggest distance gains to date.
Straight Flight Technology
New to the SFT head is a moveable, 22-gram tungsten backweight that positions the CG to deliver 13 yards of right-to-left shot correction in the Draw setting, and another 7 yards in the Draw+ (20 yards total).
G430 High Launch (HL)
In testing, slower-swing-speed golfers gained an average of nine yards off the tee from faster ball speed generated by the lighter system weight of the HL custom build (11g backweight, PING Alta Quick shaft, and Lamkin UTx Lite grip. Available in MAX and SFT models.
10.5° ±1.5° 45 3/4" 58.5° 200.0g 460cc C9
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Black shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 2.0 Chrome or Black, Mitsubishi Kai'Li and HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length for the HL (High Launch) build is 46".
- Standard swingweight with the HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 60 is 1 point higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight with the Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 is 2 points higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight for the HL (High-Launch) build with ALTA Quick shaft is C8 in the 35 flex and C9 in the 45 flex.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.