TaylorMade Qi10 Max Driver
EXPERIENCE YOUR DRIVES IN 10K
The higher the inertia the more forgiving the driver. Introducing the Qi10 Max driver, experience TaylorMade speed with the forgiveness of 10K inertia.
MOI (Moment of Inertia) is the measure of an object's resistance to change in its rotation. Because we're golfers and not physicists, it's all about stability and forgiveness at impact.
BUILT FOR FORGIVENESS & STABILITY
The Qi10 Max features a shallower head shape that extends from front-to-back and significantly increases inertia by allowing mass to be placed further away from the center of the clubhead.
NEW INFINITY CARBON CROWN
An Infinity Carbon Crown covers 97% of the total crown area, creating a strategic advantage for mass redistribution and enhanced forgiveness. At address, it delivers a sleek and clean view that pairs with subtle alignment cues, setting the stage for confidence and success.
IMPROVED ENERGY TRANSFER
The third generation of 60X Carbon Twist Face® boasts a significantly lighter face than traditional titanium constructions. This engineering feat reduces forward weight and maximizes energy transfer at impact for better ball speeds and preserved performance on off-center strikes. An evolved support structure that bonds the face and protects ball speeds on off-center hits.
LOFT HAND LIE VOLUME LENGTH M/W SWING WEIGHT M/W 9° RH/LH 58° - 62° 460CC 45.5"/NA D4/NA 10.5° RH/LH 58° - 62° 460CC 45.5"/44" D4/D0 12.0° RH/LH 58° - 62° 460CC 45.5"/44" D4/D0
- Driver has the highest combines inertia (MOI) in TaylorMade history at 10,000g/cm, providing an unprecedented level of forgiveness
- Max address size provides additional head size to push mass even farther towards the perimeter of the head, creating additional MOI
- Re-engineered 60X Carbon Twist Face is significantly lighter than traditional titanium faces and creates a more efficient energy transfer
- Provides a clean address view with enhanced alignment thanks to the high contrast topline embedded in the 60-layer Carbon Twist Face
- Infinity Carbon Crown covers 97% of the total crown area, freeing up more mass for better weight distribution and forgiveness
- Engineered to provide the golfer with the ability to more easily square up the head at impact for straighter drives
- Slightly larger address shape combined with the clean look of the Infinity Carbon Crown inspires confidence
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ is engineered to maximize ball speeds and add forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Twist Face® Technology helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots
- Updated supporting structure promotes faster ball speeds while also improving durability
- 4° loft sleeve allows golfers to fine-tune loft and face angle for optimum flight
- Designed for improved preservation of ball speed on off-center shots
- Stock shaft: Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50, Mitsubishi Diamana T+ 60
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Black/Blue
- Includes head cover