Sorry, nothing in cart.
Mizuno ST 190G Driver
Mizuno Men’s ST190G Driver
Mizuno ST190G drivers combine all of their factors known to deliver more ball speed and longer distance, now aligned with their lowest-ever spin rates. The incredibly fast SP700 Ti face is 10% stronger than previous titanium constructions, enhanced with a lighter CORTECH structure for consistently faster ball speeds. A large carbon composite crown and Amplified Wave Sole help convert all that extra speed into more yards off the tee. Twin seven-gram weights on extremal tracks reduce spin by an additional 200rpm. They also provide heavy fade or draw bias by placing both weights in one track.
- New forged SP700 Ti face is 10% stronger than previous titanium faces, allowing for a lighter CORTECH structure to provide consistently higher ball speeds
- 12-gram carbon composite crown allows weight to be optimized for consistently higher ball speeds and reduced spin off the tee
- Amplified Wave Sole expands the COR area for improved ball speeds all across the face, even on off-center strikes
- Harmonic Impact Technology uses internal ribs to create a more solid, powerful sound at impact
- Two seven-gram weights on external tracks help further reduce spin, and can provide fade or draw bias by placing both weights in one track
- Adjustable hosel allows you to adjust the started loft up or down 2°
- Includes headcover