Sorry, nothing in cart.
Odyssey Stroke Lab #7
Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 Putter
With the 2019 Odyssey Stroke Lab putters, Odyssey has completely retooled their approach to putter weighting. It all comes from changing the shaft. The Stroke Lab shaft is 40 grams lighter due to it’s new multi-material construction that uses a graphite body with a heavier steel tip. This allows them to add weight into the sole of the club head and the butt-end of the grip. That weight distribution helps golfers make a smooth, accurate, repeatable putting stroke. Stroke Lab putters feature Odyssey’s White Hot microhinge face insert, combining the legendary feel of the White Hot material withe dozens of microhinges that promote smooth roll and greater distance control. These putters are available in 10 shapes, including the signature #7 mallet, so there is a Stroke Lab design to fit the eye of every golfer.
- White Hot microhinge face insert combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of microhinges that promote top spin for smoother roll and more accurate distance control
- Tip-heavy shaft saves 40 grams of weight that is relocated to provide smoother performance
- Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and has less torque compared to a standard putter shaft to provide better control over the slightly heavier head
- Additional weight added to the sole of the club and the butt-end of grip help you make a consistently smooth, more accurate putting stroke
- 10-gram lighter grip also helps redistribute weight for better control and consistency
- Face-balanced mallet