Sorry, nothing in cart.
Ping Mens G 700 Irons
Call for Price
- PING G700 irons are made to maximize flex in the club face to give you more distance and forgiveness.
- The hollow-body structure and cavity geometry are specifically designed to amplify flexibility at impact.
- A machined 330 maraging steel club face increase ball speed and distance by generating twice as much flex.
- Extreme weighting in the heel and toe is placed low to balance the center of gravity to boost forgiveness.
- Featuring a similar sole width and offset to the G400, the G700 improves turf interaction for better ball striking.
- The clean appearance at address inspires confidence as you stand over the ball.
- G700 irons are ideal for the game improvement player looking for the ultimate combination for distance and forgiveness along with a visually pleasing shape.
- Hollow-body construction and cavity shape amplify face flex for higher launch and greater power
- Extreme perimeter weighting balances center of gravity to enhance forgiveness while maintaining speed and distance across the entire face
- C300 steel face increase ball speed and distance by generating twice as much flex in the club face
- Sold width, bounce, and offset create better turf interaction for improved ball striking
- Hydropearl plating and polished accent looks great address with a shape that inspires confidence