Sorry, nothing in cart.
Ping Glide Forged Wedge
- PING introduces the Glide Forged wedges, a new design that is classic and pure for incredible feel.
- Glide Forged wedges are forged from 8620 carbon steel to deliver unprecedented soft feel while including a semi-concealed tungsten toe weight to boost forgiveness.
- The compact shape is Tour-inspired for expert level shot-making control and versatility like when you need to open the face with a low leading edge.
- Wheel-cut grooves and a CNC-machined club face deliver lower launch and higher spin as the grooves grab the ball to prevent it from sliding up the face.
- The grind plays between a thin sole and standard sole with a more rounded leading edge, more heel-toe camber, and 2° less bounce than the standard sole for optimal turf interaction on all types of wedge shots.
- A gooseneck tapered hosel aids in a smooth transition through grass and sand while providing a captured look down by the ball.
- Ping’s Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish repels water for more consistency shots from rough and wet grass while resisting scratches and wear.