Sorry, nothing in cart.
Srixon Z 785 Irons
Srixon Men’s Z 785 Irons
- Srixon Z 785 irons offer a compact players iron shape with a blade-like profile that offers versatility and shot-shaping.
- These irons are forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel that produces better feel through impact.
- Extra mass is placed behind the impact location in what Srixon calls a Tour Cavity design, allowing for powerful shot-shaping with increase versatility.
- The signature Tour V.T. sole has been updated for consistent strikes that glide smooth through the turf while maintaining enough versatility to create an shot you need.
- Srixon’s Z 785 irons are ideal for golfers who want more workability and versatility while placing a premium on feel.