Sorry, nothing in cart.
We took the revolutionary technologies that made the GBB Epic the best selling driver in the U.S. and used them to create Rogue. Rogue Drivers combine all we know about boosting ball speed through Jailbreak Technology, with a new, high MOI-enhancing shape that delivers extraordinary forgiveness.
We took the revolutionary technologies that made the GBB Epic the best selling driver in the U.S. and supercharged them to create Rogue. Rogue Drivers combine all we know about boosting ball speed through Jailbreak Technology, with a new, high MOI-enhancing shape that offers extraordinary forgiveness.
Cleveland Men’s Launcher HB Fairway
Designed To Launch It High And Hit It Straight
It has been a few years since Cleveland released new woods and irons, but the company has an extensive history of creating popular products in both categories. With its new Launcher HB line of golf clubs, Cleveland is hoping to bring the recreational golfer a better combination of performance and simplicity with a focus on higher launch, straighter shots, and more forgiveness. In terms of the new Launcher HB fairway woods, they feature a bonded hosel design, which engineers opted to utilize for performance purposes. The weight saved as opposed to using an adjustable hosel enables significant weight to be repositioned low and deep in the clubhead to increase launch conditions and improve stability at impact. Also helping create a low, deep CG placement is the use of Cleveland’s highly successful HiBore crown, which also saves weight. Additionally, however, the crown compresses and decompresses during impact to help improve ball speed. Cleveland also has implemented Cup Face technology to improve ball speed from across the face, and Flex-Fin technology on the sole of the club aids in protecting ball speed on off-center hits. Launcher HB fairway woods are available in lofts of 15 and 18 degrees and come with the Miyazaki C Kua 50 graphite shaft, which offers players a high-launch, mid-spin profile.
Cleveland Men’s Launcher HB Fairway features:
- Stock Shaft: Miyazaki C Kua 50 graphite
- Shaft Flexes: Senior, Regular, Stiff
- Stock Grip: Cleveland Blue Cap by Lamkin
- Lofts: 15 degrees (43 inches, 173cc), 18 degrees (42.5 inches, 160cc)
- Swing Weight: D2
- Lightweight, bonded hosel enables weight to be repositioned to improve launch and forgiveness
- HiBore Crown helps in achieving a low, deep CG position
- Flex-Fin technology provides ball speed protection for shots hit from the heel or toe
- Cup Face technology enhances ball speed from all impact locations
- Available in right- and left-handed models
- Includes headcover